Letters and calligraphy are the most familiar and relevant things in my life. It is natural that everything is involved in letters and books, such as museum management and arts, teaching at a university for many years, writing academic and specialized books, and giving 800 lectures. And there is an important tool that is inseparable, a brush.
I use brushes for daily life memos, letters and postcards, paperwork, lecture resumes, art ledgers and explanatory captions, and all writing manuscripts, and I will continue to use brushes in the future.
Now, as a novelist, I have already written four books, and of course this manuscript is also written by a brush. When the brush comes into contact with the paper, it has less resistance and may not put a burden on the hands or arms, but the most important thing for me is to run the brush as smoothly as it slides. I think that you can write various ideas smoothly, enrich your emotional expression, and write with a brush to convey your feelings and intentions frankly.
In today's world of scientific civilization and the need to use computers, it is natural that many people do not need a brush. However, I think these are indirect expressions of the person who writes, although these are convenient machines. Even if some people say that hitting the keyboard is not a burden when operating a computer, it at least affects the eyes that see the screen.
(1) "Gaining Happiness by Growing Sensible to Beauty" (February 9, 2014)
(2) "Koji at Its Finest" (May 17, 2015)
(3) "History and Human Pattern Now and Then - Coherent collection" (Yurinkan 90th Anniversary Booklet) (October 23, 2016)
●Dream Story of Beauty and Love (Trilogy)
(4) "A Day when Eternal Beauty Touches the Chord" (February 26, 2017)
(5) "Gaining Happiness by Growing Sensible to Beauty" (July 12, 2017)
(6) "Making a Beautiful Dream and a Happy Life" (October 29, 2017)
(7) "Heart to Enjoy Calligraphy" (August 19, 2017)
●Life colored by art (Duology)
(8) "History of Love Nurtured by Art" (November 20, 2017)
(9) "The Path of Love Played by Art" (July 7, 2018)
(10) "Enjoy Life with Art" October 29, 2018)
(11) "Watch with Your Heart" (February 26, 2019)
(12) "The Story of Beauty" (Revised Era Commemorative Work) (July 12, 2009)
(13) "The Praise of Sensibility" (January 1, 2020)