The Path of Love Played by Art
One day in late autumn, there was a young man who was vaguely thinking about the recovery of all his memories. He proposed on the Shinkansen the way back from the Kansai trip and he was dreaming about immediate content.
He even calls her on his cellphone and a happy young man who is afraid that his dreams will return to reality and his name is Shosei Midorikawa.
At that time, it is the other party, Shiko Sumiregawa, who is busy with lessons and housework. However, Shosei still wanted to see her and called Shiko’s cell phone. Immediately responded. She turned out to be a call form Shosei and she spoke with a joyful voice before he spoke.
“It’s been a long time, but it’s been two weeks since your trip to Kansai. Actually, I was just thinking of calling . I’m glad that I could convey my feelings”
It is a loose way of speaking that is unthinkable from the previous Shiko.
(1) "Gaining Happiness by Growing Sensible to Beauty" (February 9, 2014)
(2) "Koji at Its Finest" (May 17, 2015)
(3) "History and Human Pattern Now and Then - Coherent collection" (Yurinkan 90th Anniversary Booklet) (October 23, 2016)
●Dream Story of Beauty and Love (Trilogy)
(4) "A Day when Eternal Beauty Touches the Chord" (February 26, 2017)
(5) "Gaining Happiness by Growing Sensible to Beauty" (July 12, 2017)
(6) "Making a Beautiful Dream and a Happy Life" (October 29, 2017)
(7) "Heart to Enjoy Calligraphy" (August 19, 2017)
●Life colored by art (Duology)
(8) "History of Love Nurtured by Art" (November 20, 2017)
(9) "The Path of Love Played by Art" (July 7, 2018)
(10) "Enjoy Life with Art" October 29, 2018)
(11) "Watch with Your Heart" (February 26, 2019)
(12) "The Story of Beauty" (Revised Era Commemorative Work) (July 12, 2009)
(13) "The Praise of Sensibility" (January 1, 2020)